The Calhoun County Fairgrounds, in historic Marshall, Michigan, is home to Michigan’s oldest fair and boasts Floral Hall, the oldest fair building in the state. The Calhoun County Fairgrounds were founded in 1848.
The Fairgrounds include these features and much more:
- 2,400 seat grandstand
- New modern stage/entertainment center
- Camping facilities available for renting
- Old Maple Grove Church building available for Wedding Rentals
- RV Winter Storage
- One of the finest half-mile tracks in the state
- Over 223 acres of grassy, shaded grounds and paved streets
- One hundred year old oak trees
- Beautiful landscaping
- 25 all purpose buildings including:
Family Comfort Center with handicap accessible restrooms & showers / Floral Hall - Michigan's Oldest Fair Building! / Grandstand & Stage / Belcher Commerce Building / Merchant's Building with Kitchen / 4-H Boys & Girls Building / Helen & Chet Hemmingsen Sheep & Goat Barn / Show Ring, Covered & Other Arenas / Gazebo on wheels / Fairgrounds Main Office
Contact the Calhoun County Fair Office for when our camping facilities are available, to make a reservation or more information .
Calhoun County Agricultural & Industrial Society Mission Statement:
The mission of the Calhoun County Agricultural & Industrial Society is to preserve its agricultural heritage; to foster connections between agriculture, business, education, industry and technology; and to engage an ever-increasing number and diversity of people from across the county and beyond.